ATTENTION - Holiday Schedule
- December 24th & 25th - Closed
- December 26th - Offices Open but no shipping due to annual inventory count
Please note that...
- the $9.99 shipping applies ONLY for orders weighing less than 70lbs and shipped within the 48 contiguous states. This offer does not apply for orders destined to AK, HI or International.
- FedEx will not deliver to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses
Most orders ship Fed Ex Ground. Orders shipped from our Memphis, TN warehouse usually arrive within 2 to 3 business days depending on their proximity to Memphis. For example, most of the Midwest, South, and East are within the 2 day shipping range.
Orders shipped from our Seattle warehouse reach most of our Western customers within 2 to 3 days, including 2 days to Northern California. If need your order sooner, select Fed Ex's expedited shipping at check out.
Orders placed by 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time ship the same day. For instance, if a customer in Florida places an order on a Thursday at 1:00 pm CST, that order will ship that day and arrive the following Monday. 2nd day service does not count the day it ships, nor does it include weekends, as these are not business days. Saturday delivery is available in certain markets but special arrangements must be made. Tracking numbers for all orders are emailed to the customer's email upon shipment.
There are cases where we ship certain items Unites States Priority Mail if they are small, lightweight, and the service level is equivalent to Fed Ex. There are also certain cases involving oversized equipment where our flat rate does not apply and we have to ship via common carrier.
For more information about shipping rates, you may Contact Us.
Shipped from Memphis, TN:
Shipped from Seattle, WA. State:
- The maps above are a general representation of transit times for FedEx Ground shipments to commercial destinations. In limited areas, transit times may differ between shipments to commercial and residential destinations. For specific transit time information from one ZIP/Postal code to another, please go to Get Rates & Transit Times under the Ship tab on fedex.com.
- FedEx Ground business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). FedEx Home Delivery business days are Tuesday through Saturday (excluding holidays).
Example: A package shipped via FedEx Ground on Monday with a transit schedule of 2 business days, (not including the day the package is shipped) would be expected for delivery on Wednesday. A package shipped on Friday with a 2-day transit schedule would be expected for delivery the following Tuesday.
FedEx LTL Freight
USCutter uses FedEx for LTL (less-than-truckload) shipments for orders greater than 150 lbs.
There are two choices available: FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy.
For more deatils, click here
Estimated Transit Times
Estimated delivery time for Priority is 2 days and for Economy is up to 5 days depending on the zones of departure and delivery. Fast transit times with 2-day service is up to 1,600 miles. Please allow 1 day processing added to either time-frame. The normal 2:30pm cutoff does not apply to freight shipments.
Please contact our Customer Service for freight shipping charges. We have very competitive rates.
Insurance - all orders over $1,000 will be charged an additional $50 to cover insurance.
Lift-gate - Additional flat fee will be charged for lift-gate as follows: $100 for residential delivery, and $75 for business delivery.