USCutter Rhinestone Starter Kit
USCutter's Rhinestone Starter Kit contains all the materials you need to get started on your first rhinestone project. If you're interested in creating rhinestone projects and aren't sure where to start, this kit is all you need to jump in! Also, if you are looking to add rhinestoning to your sign business, we also offer optional upgrades for production-standard equipment as well as professional-grade software that will ensure your customers receive high-quality products on time, every time.
What's included in the USCutter Rhinestone Starter Kit?
USCutter LaserPoint II Series Vinyl Cutter - 25"
USCutter is proud to present the new LaserPoint II - our most revolutionary cutting plotter yet! By combining the best features of two of our most popular cutters (the SC and TC), we have come up with the LaserPoint II. These amazing features include a superior motherboard and easy installation combined with a well-built, solid, robust frame. This new cutter has all the features that our customers have been asking for.
- Laser Registration feature - allows contour cutting around graphics.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Toll-Free Phone Support - a FREE Lifetime support
- 1 year warranty
- Copy last job feature automatically stores in internal RAM (up to 99 copies while the machine is on)
- Blue & Yellow backlight LCD is clearer and brighter
- USB 2.0 interface, support hot-swappable, and is equipped with serial port to support the long-distance data transmission
- New design, allows adjustment of cutting force and speed while working
- High-precision "steel barbed" axis for higher accuracy cutting
- Inertial rotating blade holder enables more accurate and high quality cutting
- Digital force & speed adjustable, direct and steady
- Has the ability to manually contour cut
- Auto memory of blade force and speed adjustable at any time, easy to use
- Emergency stop/start feature allows you to pause cutting and restart if you are forced to take a break
- Comes with 3 blades: 2x45 degree and 1x60 degree
Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design and Cut Software
Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is a professional-quality, extremely easy-to-use program that allows you to cut virtually any shape or
design with your electronic cutting machines. This one-of-a-kind program gives you the ability to use your fonts,
import custom artwork, and create your own designs! The possibilities are endless! This program offers new, state-of-the-art
features that appeal to serious sign makers, in addition to all of the amazing features of Sure Cuts A Lot Version 3!
One of the most unique benefits of Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is that, with the purchase of this software, you will receive one
license that can be used simultaneously on TWO computers! And best of all, your license is good FOREVER! No renewal fees or
Features Unique To Sure Cuts A Lot Pro:
- PRO version's workspace can go up to 200"x200" (Version 3's maximum workspace size is 72"x72")
- In the PRO version, if you have an image that has many colors in it, you can easily isolate each color and cut them separately
- Print and cut capability (contour cutting) for USCutter supported machines (Laserpoint II, CE-5000)
- 3D-shadow (drop-shadow feature)
- In the PRO version, you can easily add extra cut lines that are designed to assist in weeding. This is very exciting, as few programs offer this feature!
- Drivers included for USCutter machines
- Vectorization capabilities
- Pro gives users the ability to import a variety of vector and raster images from external graphics programs including Adobe Illustrator CS4-CS6 and CorelDRAW X3-X6
Additional Features :
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including shadow and blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks
- Auto-tracing feature to automatically convert images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates
- Print & cut
- Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library
- WYSIWYG Interface - Exactly what you see is what you cut
- Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Save and share your design layouts
- Free technical support and access to professionally made video training series
Small Sticky Flock Starter Kit with Rhinestones
1-12”x 5ft. Roll Sticky Flock
1 - 11” x 14” Sticky Flock Workstation
1 - Rhinestone Cover Sheet (18” x 18” Silicon Foam 1/32” Thick)
2 - Tweezers (1-extra long straight tweezer, 1- extra long curved tweezer)
1 - Rhinestone Brush
1 - Hotfix Transfer Tape (9.5" wide x 30 ft roll)
1 - Metal Triangle Rhinestone Scoop
1 - Precut Number Templates (10ss 6" Athletic Font, numbers 0-9)
- 6SS (2mm) Crystal Clear - 3000 Rhinestones
- 10SS (3mm) Crystal Clear - 4500 Rhinestones
- 16SS (4mm) Crystal Clear - 3000 Rhinestones
This kit is the perfect way to jump-start your rhinestone decorating! For a great, discounted price, your kit includes:
Bella machine-cut rhinestones are top-of-the-line rhinestones that are often compared to Swarovski's quality.
To the untrained eye, in fact, Bella rhinestones have often been mistaken for their more costly counterpart!
Machine-cut rhinestones are of superior quality, offering the brightest color, highest shine, and extreme durability.
Bella machine-cut rhinestones are also known for top-quality glue. With these rhinestones, you can expect your garments
to go through the wash and dryer time and time again without ever losing a stone.
Cotton 100% T-Shirt, White - Large (10 Pack)
Port & Company Essentials T-Shirts have been a favorite for years, and have also become a preferred choice for groups, teams, clubs, and schools across America. Perfect for screen printing and heat transfer designs!
- Heavyweight 6.1-oz, 100% cotton
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Coverseamed neck
- Double-needle hem
- Soft to the touch
- White fabric is opaque
These 100% cotton shirts are ideal for screen printing and heat transfer. For sublimation printing, check with your ink manufacturer as not all sublimation inks are designed for cotton fabric.
These popular kits are among Optional Add-ons we offer with this cutter. Below are lists of items included in the kits.
Clamshell Heat Press - 15" x 15"
The 15 x 15 clamshell heat press gives you a large area for t-shirt and fabric heat transferring. What's nice about clamshell heat presses is they can save room over the standard swing arm heat presses, and can be easier to manage depending on the set up of your workspace.
PLEASE NOTE: 110v is the standard voltage for the US. The 220v unit is totally BLACK in color.
Real-time display of temperature condition: automatic alarm.
- whole body aluminum board
- high density heating board
- digital control panel
- vertical pressure
- Color: Black
Hotronix Auto-Opening 11" x 15" Clam Heat Press
The Auto Opening Clam heat press by Hotronix® is a lightweight, portable heat press that offers design enhancements never seen before on a smaller format press. The magnetic assisted lockdown, auto-opening feature and digital controls offer unparalleled benefits at an excellent price.
Hotronix Auto-Opening Clam Press Features:
- Patented, magnetic assisted lockdown with automatic release
- Fully digital time and temperature controls
- Live digital pressure display
- Twin Timer™ for two step applications with 999 sec dwell time
- 3/4" thick Teflon® coated upper platen
- Over-the-center pressure adjustment
- Quick change lower platen
- Space saving clam shell design
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Premium warranty
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
NEW! Graphtec CE-6000 Vinyl Cutter - 15"
The Graphtec CE6000 professional cutting plotters update the extremely successful CE3000Mk2 series with improved features, as well as a cleaner, "greener" electronic design and manufacturing process to minimize the environmental impact of the equipment throughout its life cycle.
The new CE6000 offers outstanding performance at a reasonable cost and moves the cutting capabilities of the CE series nearer to those of Graphtec GB's flagship FC8000 series but without the need for a huge additional investment.
The CE6000 series delivers a maximum cutting force of 300 grams and an improved maximum speed of 35.4 inches per second (in all directions). The built-in front control panel provides complete parameter control including eight preset cutting conditions, as well as advanced features like tangential control mode, down force offset, pen up speed, blade wear monitoring and more. With a 25 pin RS-232C or the High Speed USB 2.0 control interface, the CE6000 is compatible with legacy computer systems as well as the latest PCs available now and for several years to come. With a newer, larger LCD screen, managing your cutting jobs is simpler than ever!
Each CE6000 comes standard with: floor stands (except for the 15" CE-6000-40), rear media roll rack, ROBO Master software, Cutting Master Plug-in, plus Graphtec's ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensor) system.
The latest ARMS 5.0 (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing) system standard with the CE6000 offers unparalleled media plotting and cutting accuracy via four-point rather than the traditional threepoint registration and an automatic panelling function for longer-length cutting and tracking requirements. It also has a choice of operating modes to complement the user's skill levels and a range of different tool condition settings.
The new CE-6000 model includes:
New large LCD control panel
Compatible with Windows 8
Software can drive multiple cutters simultaneously
Software automatically auto-detects any cutter once plugged into USB port
New pen adapter uses Staedtler Lumocolor pens
Graphtec Studio Software Included (PC and Mac)
Cutting Master 3 plug-in Included
Adobe Illustrator (PC and Mac)
Graphtec i-DesignR for CE-5000 and CE-6000
i-DesignR is Graphtec’s exclusive Graphic
Design software package for use with the CE5000 series cutting
plotters. With powerful vector editing, import filters, and automatic
rhinestone pattern creation applied to your vector design — for the
ultimate, custom apparel application.
You can design using shape tools,
clipart and single line fonts... i-DesignR is also perfect for vinyl
signs, contour cut (Print and Cut) and various textile heat transfer
applications. This software has fantastic tools for designing rhinestone templates for t-shirt transfer!
- Import Export Filters
- Print & Cut Applications
- Rhinestone Templates
- Single-Line Fonts
- Photo Machine/Image Cut
- Fuse Weld
- Registration Marks
- Link EPS, DCS-EPS
- Link Bitmaps
- Built-in TWAIN support
- For CE5000 and CE6000 Series
- Windows XP, Vista
- Link EPS, DCS-EPS
- Single-line Fonts included
- Clip-art viewer
- Grids & Guides (vertical, horizontal, angled, lock guides)
- Multiple Undo/Redo
- Undo Navigator
- Built-in TWAIN support
- Scaling, sizing, fitting, alignment, flip
- Lock/Unlock graphics for editing
- E-mail proofs
- Rhinestone Templates
- Parametric Shapes tool (stars, circles, rectangles, fan arrows)
- Graphics create/edit
- Clip-art & Decorative Borders
- Rulers, Guides & Labels
- Link bitmaps
- Transform bitmaps
- Bitmap select (lasso, marquee, magic wand)
- B&W bitmap edit
- Cut Preview
- Up-dated cutter drivers (CE Series Cutting Plotters only)
- Plot spooling
- Interactive tiling/paneling for printing
- & cutting
- Cut sorting
- Power weed
- Contour-cut with auto bleed
- WYSIWYG text layout (horizontal/vertical)
- Support for pre-filled printing fonts
- Interactive Kerning
- Line Fonts included
- System Fonts recognition
Special Effects (vector images & text):
Graphtec recommends HarTco 900 Series or 310S for rhinestone pattern application. As an alternative, USCutter recommends Anchor 36 mil Sandblast Stencil #125.
- Registration Marks
- Dimensioning, measure & add labels
- Clipping & Masking
- Fit object to path
- Fuse Weld
- Convert stroke to cut outlines
Cutting Plotter requirements:
- For use only with the CE5000-60/120 and CE5000-40 Craft ROBO Pro
Recommended Windows requirements:
-Windows 2000, XP and Vista 32 & 64
-5GB Hard Drive
Minimum Windows requirements:
-Windows 98 SE, 2000, XP and Vista 32 & 64
-1GB Hard Drive
- We ONLY accept US and Canadian Credit Cards. All other international orders MUST be paid via a wire transfer.
- The $9 shipping applies only for orders weighing less than 70lbs and shipped within the 48 contiguous states. This offer does not apply for orders destined to AK, HI or International.
- FedEx will not deliver to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
To check out shipping locations, times and ETA. Click here.
International shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect difficulty with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We sell a lot of products internationally, so we minimize problems, but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues.
Our shipping prices are usally below standard Fedex rates, however, we will contact the buyer with revised shipping rate if necessary. For example, the shipping rates are based on weight and so we will contact the buyer if dimensional weight exceeds weight and applies.
Shipments are basically quoted as Fedex International Economy which is FedEx Express service for packages weighing 150lbs. or less. This is typically a 2 to 5 business days service to more than 215 countries and territories. This shipping rate includes customs clearance, but it DOES NOT include duties and taxes. Should you want to estimate duties and taxes you will have to pay in your country, try FedEx Global Trade Manager Please note: You must have a fedex.com user ID and password to access the tool.
FedEx Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Freight
ATTENTION: We strongly recommend that you contact our support at 1-425-481-3555 for all Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight shipments for final charges.
USCutter uses FedEx for LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipments for orders greater than 150 lbs.
There are two choices available: FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy.
For more deatils, click here.
LTL Estimated Transit Times
Estimated delivery time for Priority is 2 days and for Economy is up to 5 days depending on the zones of departure and delivery. Fast transit times with 2-day service is up to 1,600 miles. Please allow 1 day processing added to either time-frame. The normal 2:30pm cutoff does not apply to freight shipments.
Please contact our Customer Service for freight shipping charges. We have very competitive rates.
Insurance - all orders over $1,000 will be charged an additional $50 to cover insurance.
Lift-gate - Additional flat fee will be charged for lift-gate as follows: $100 for residential delivery, and $75 for business delivery.