Silhouette Cameo - Electronic Cutting Tool
The Silhouette Cameo is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing the Silhouette Cameo cutter uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12" wide and 10 feet long. The machine also boasts a quiet motor and the ability to register and cut printed materials.
What kinds of projects can I create with my Silhouette Cameo?
- Scrapbook layouts and cards - Cut titles, background designs, or shapes to embellish any scrapbook page or card
- Rhinestone projects - Add some bling to your projects by cutting a template with your Silhouette CAMEO™ and brushing Silhouette rhinestones into the design making them easy to layout and transfer!
- Fabric Ink projects - Create a screen printed look by cutting a stencil using the Silhouette CAMEO™ and applying inks to your fabric projects.
- Vinyl projects-Cut out intricate designs in vinyl and apply them to your wall, car or almost any project surface.
- Heat transfer projects - Create custom apparel, accessories, and home décor by cutting out heat transfer material and ironing your designs onto your fabric project.
- Paper crafting - Create custom invitations, boxes, and favors
The Silhouette Cameo Cutter ships with the following important items:
- Silhouette electronic cutting tool
- Silhouette Studio software for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher
- 51 exclusive cuttable designs
- Power cable, USB cable
- 12" cutting mat
- Cutting blade
- 1 month Basic subscription to the Silhouette Online Store
- basic instruction guide
For manufacturer technical support, please call Silhouette America at 801.983.8937 or toll free at 800.859.8243.
More details are available on a pdf at Silhouette Cameo Specifications.
- We ONLY accept US and Canadian Credit Cards. All other international orders MUST be paid via a wire transfer.
- The $9 shipping applies only for orders weighing less than 70lbs and shipped within the 48 contiguous states. This offer does not apply for orders destined to AK, HI or International.
- FedEx will not deliver to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
To check out shipping locations, times and ETA. Click here.
International shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect difficulty with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We sell a lot of products internationally, so we minimize problems, but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues.
Our shipping prices are usally below standard Fedex rates, however, we will contact the buyer with revised shipping rate if necessary. For example, the shipping rates are based on weight and so we will contact the buyer if dimensional weight exceeds weight and applies.
Shipments are basically quoted as Fedex International Economy which is FedEx Express service for packages weighing 150lbs. or less. This is typically a 2 to 5 business days service to more than 215 countries and territories. This shipping rate includes customs clearance, but it DOES NOT include duties and taxes. Should you want to estimate duties and taxes you will have to pay in your country, try FedEx Global Trade Manager Please note: You must have a fedex.com user ID and password to access the tool.
FedEx Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Freight
ATTENTION: We strongly recommend that you contact our support at 1-425-481-3555 for all Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight shipments for final charges.
USCutter uses FedEx for LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipments for orders greater than 150 lbs.
There are two choices available: FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy.
For more deatils, click here.
LTL Estimated Transit Times
Estimated delivery time for Priority is 2 days and for Economy is up to 5 days depending on the zones of departure and delivery. Fast transit times with 2-day service is up to 1,600 miles. Please allow 1 day processing added to either time-frame. The normal 2:30pm cutoff does not apply to freight shipments.
Please contact our Customer Service for freight shipping charges. We have very competitive rates.
Insurance - all orders over $1,000 will be charged an additional $50 to cover insurance.
Lift-gate - Additional flat fee will be charged for lift-gate as follows: $100 for residential delivery, and $75 for business delivery.