Chemica Heat Transfer Vinyl - Camouflage Prints, 15" Wide by 5 yd
USCutter is proud to present our most fashionable line of heat transfer material! These army prints would add an eye-catching touch to just about any garment. The polyurethane material is easy to use and is very durable.
- Similar Fibers
- Always respect the instructions mentioned on the garments.
- After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash 140F maximum.
- NO bleach or other aggressive washing products.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Ironing ok on backside only.
- Storage of the roll: Vertically, one year in a dry room, protected from sunlight.
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Due to its popularity, the army print (beige camo swatch seen above) is on backorder and will be available by mid-July. Check back soon!
- We ONLY accept US and Canadian Credit Cards. All other international orders MUST be paid via a wire transfer.
- The $9 shipping applies only for orders weighing less than 70lbs and shipped within the 48 contiguous states. This offer does not apply for orders destined to AK, HI or International.
- FedEx will not deliver to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
To check out shipping locations, times and ETA. Click here.
International shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect difficulty with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We sell a lot of products internationally, so we minimize problems, but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues.
Our shipping prices are usally below standard Fedex rates, however, we will contact the buyer with revised shipping rate if necessary. For example, the shipping rates are based on weight and so we will contact the buyer if dimensional weight exceeds weight and applies.
Shipments are basically quoted as Fedex International Economy which is FedEx Express service for packages weighing 150lbs. or less. This is typically a 2 to 5 business days service to more than 215 countries and territories. This shipping rate includes customs clearance, but it DOES NOT include duties and taxes. Should you want to estimate duties and taxes you will have to pay in your country, try FedEx Global Trade Manager Please note: You must have a fedex.com user ID and password to access the tool.
FedEx Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Freight
ATTENTION: We strongly recommend that you contact our support at 1-425-481-3555 for all Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight shipments for final charges.
USCutter uses FedEx for LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipments for orders greater than 150 lbs.
There are two choices available: FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy.
For more deatils, click here.
LTL Estimated Transit Times
Estimated delivery time for Priority is 2 days and for Economy is up to 5 days depending on the zones of departure and delivery. Fast transit times with 2-day service is up to 1,600 miles. Please allow 1 day processing added to either time-frame. The normal 2:30pm cutoff does not apply to freight shipments.
Please contact our Customer Service for freight shipping charges. We have very competitive rates.
Insurance - all orders over $1,000 will be charged an additional $50 to cover insurance.
Lift-gate - Additional flat fee will be charged for lift-gate as follows: $100 for residential delivery, and $75 for business delivery.